Magento version: C.E 2.3.5
Varnish: varnishd (varnish-4.1.1 revision 66bb824)
I am facing a very strange issue. In the admin panel,
Stores -> Configuration -> Advanced -> System -> Cache -> Varnish (recommended)
Now, varnish is enabled on my application.
1. I log into a customer account
2. Access some category pages, homepage, product pages. In my header, I see “Welcome <user>”.
3. I logout from the application
4. Now when the system automatically redirects to hompage (after 5 seconds of logout), in the header, I still see the dropdown with options “My acount”, “wish list”, logout.
5. If I access the already opened pages like, category pages, product pages, the same issue appears.
In the header, the labels, “Sign In or Create Account” should appear after logout.
The system serves the cached version of the page, with a dropdown to logout for an already logged out user.
Did anyone faced any similar issues?